Lone Cyprus

Lone Cyprus

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Times!!

About 15 months ago, I made a promise to myself. I promised that I as long as I was breathing, I would never stop living. I want to experience new people and places and things. I have been blessed over and over with opportunities to do just that! Each experience has come about with its own set of unique circumstances. Instead of boring you with long-winded stories and commentary, I decided to put together a picture blog of the past year and a half. I have included as many events and traveling adventures as I have pictures of...some are not represented but every single one has made my life richer and fuller!




Sugarland and Keith Urban concert in Nashville!




Miranda Lambert at Ryman Auditorium with Erin!



Sara Evans in Indy with Claire!



Gatlinburg getaway with Emily, Erin, Rachel, Rebecca, Kasie and Vanessa!



Panama City Beach with my dad and friends. Nov 2009



Zac Brown Band with Emily at the Ryman!



New Years Eve at BB Kings in Nashville with Emily, Erin, Rachel, Sarah, and Vanessa!



Visiting my brother and family in North Carolina. Feb 2010



My niece, Lydia born 3/8/10!



Bon Jovi concert in Nashville with Claire and Rachel!



Memphis with Erin!



Claire and I spent a week in the Monterey/San Francisco Bay, California area. This is Pebble Beach.




Patty Griffin concert at the Ryman with Claire, Emily, Rachel and Erin!



Panama City Beach Girls Getaway! Fun in the sun with Emily, Erin, Rachel, Vanessa and Kasie!



North Carolina beach vacation with my brother's family, my mom and stepdad!



My 32nd Birthday dinner with Erin and Rachel at The Melting Pot!



Dinner pre-Chelsea Handler stand-up in Nashville with Carin, Erin, Emily, Vanessa and Rachel!



First time at Lucas Oil Stadium for Colts and Giants game. Colts win!



I got to meet Chris Franjola after his stand-up act at Zanies in Nashville!



Panama City Beach for golf with Emily, my dad, Barb and their friends!



Colts game number 2!! Ochocinco and T.O. were no match for my Colts!


I consider myself incredibly lucky and I am more than excited for all the things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment