Lone Cyprus

Lone Cyprus

Thursday, May 31, 2012

For me and for you.

As I'm trying to get some sleep, I came up with a few questions and I'd like some answers. I mean, what are we doing? What are you doing? WHAT AM I DOING?

Why are you taking things that aren't yours? Why are people being killed because their skin color makes them look suspicious? Since when is sexual irresponsibility and abandonment of a child's financial and emotional needs the norm? How is it ok to tell anyone whom they can love? Who do you think you are to spread vicious rumors about others? Why are you drinking, snorting or injecting mass amounts of poison into your body and calling it entertainment? When is objectifying women and abusing children ok? How could money ever be worth more than a human life?

Aren't there enough horrible things that we can't control? Why the hate? For others? For yourself?

Are you helping? Do you even want to?

I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment