There is approximately 0% chance that its wise for me to be blogging at this hour. Maybe less than that. Like I care. I just have a few thoughts and feelings I wanna force on you.
1. I love driving. I'd very much like to go on a roadtrip of 3-6 hours once a week. If I can help it, I do. Driving is probably what I'm best at with a close second going to roller skating circa 1990. If not for my continued ability to drive, I'd have given up by now.
2. I've learned I like music that tells a story that makes me feel something. A catchy hook only ends up on my nerves. Give me a singer/songwriter any day over some teenage boy dancin around in skinny jeans talkin' bout how he loves his "baby". Shut your face up.
3. I rarely get as excited for anything as I do the Summer Olympics. If nothing about it interests or captivates or moves you, then maybe your soul died. Also, it's the OLYMPICS!
4. I never ever thought I would say this but I miss dating. I thought it was torture when I was into dating and now that I can't really date at all, it's all I wanna do. I'll be 34 in September a date would be nice. Among other things. It's the excitement and anticipation. The great times when a man surprises me with being better than I imagined and even the times when it went all wrong. All good stuff. I'd take it back in a second.
5. 96 WSTO crowned me the dance champ in 7th grade in the Teen Garden at the Schweizer Fest. Maybe you were there. If not, I'm sorry you missed me winning 2 free games of bowling. I was probably really good at that too.
6. Even if I COULD run, I wouldn't. It sucks. And I'm not gonna pretend it doesn't. All you people talking about running and dieting and losing weight all over FB, well I'm very glad for you. I, however, don't feel the least bit guilty that I have no interest. Ya'll get healthy and I'll eat my lunchable and drink my Dr. Pepper. Thanks.
7. I feel like there's a difference between being nice and being kind. To me, being nice is more like being agreeable. Like you'd say or do whatever to remain in someone's good graces. I prefer to work on being kind. Respectful. Considerate. But honest. You can be honest & be kind. I feel like I cannot always be honest & be nice. Maybe it's just semantics but that's how I think about it.
8. I'm done telling you things. If you read this for real, I'm surprised and ashamed of you at the same time. Congratulations.